This is an accessibility statement from Permaculture Central Coast Inc.
Measures to support accessibility
Permaculture Central Coast Inc takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of the Central Coast Edible Garden Trail website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our volunteers.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Central Coast Edible Garden Trail is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Central Coast Edible Garden Trail. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Central Coast Edible Garden Trail:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: @CentralCoastEdibleGardenTrail
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Accessibility of Central Coast Edible Garden Trail relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Central Coast Edible Garden Trail , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Central Coast Edible Garden Trail:
- Edit Garden form: Some fields are not accessible for keyboard users because The form plugin (software) doesn’t work properly with the keyboard. We have notified the 3rd party vendor for this form plugin. Please send us your garden profile by email.
- Garden pages: the alternative text (alt text) may be missing on some images or have an incorrect value. This is again due to a current limitation in the form plugin used to update garden profiles.
Permaculture Central Coast Inc assessed the accessibility of Central Coast Edible Garden Trail by the following approaches:
Use the Contact page to get in touch with us